Sunday, August 11, 2013

Police Hats and Glitches!

Hey jammers! Polly hur. Sorry I haven't posted in like 5 months lol! So now I will try to post daily or once a week, depends on when I decide to wake up! :D So, here is the new item!



 
 
Today's returning item is the nonmember police hat, which you can change colors. :D It is for sale at Jam Mart Clothing for only 150 gems!

And here's an odd glitch when you come out of Outback Imports! It's an empty Outback... ?!?!?!
 
 
Please send in music videos for my blog to: pollylacke@gmail.com
Any type: country, pop, rap, dubtep, whatever! ^-^ Please? Also subscribe to my YouTube channel! Polly Lace!
 
 
Here is my latest video!
 
 
It's a video of me playing the piano. (:
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANX FOR READING!
 
xoxo pollylacke

No comments:

Post a Comment