Tuesday, August 20, 2013

500 Pageviews Party!!!

Sup jammers! I'm super excited because my blog has 455 pageviews, so close to 500!!!! So yeah I'm really excited so I decided to have a 500 Pageviews PARTAYYYYY!!!!
Here's all the dets, and they will also be posted in a video, and on a text bubble on my blog! :)

500 Pageviews Party!
For- Polly Lace's blog
What- A Party..?
When- Thursday, Aug. 22,
2013
Why- To celebrate 500
views on my blog!
Where- Polly Lace's den!
User- Pollylacke

Questions? E-mail me!Pollylacke@gmail.com

Thanks everyone! Now let's get on with the post!






Today's new item is sold in Jam Mart Furniture! Whoops, let's say returning item. :)

 
 
The Lion Hat!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please visit my new blog, Polly Lace's Stories, a blog that's really not about Animal Jam. I wrote a couple of short stories and I typed them up about one or two chapters a day, depending on how lazy I am. xD
So here's the link to my blog!
 
 
 
 
THANX FOR THEM VIEWS BROSKIS!!! LOL
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That's all for today, folks! See ya at my partayyyyy!!
 
xoxo pollylacke xoxo
 
"Less scamming, more jamming!" DIFFERENT FONT xD c:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment